Monday, May 28, 2012

GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS - THE DEFINITIVE COLLECTION

 

gladys knight

In Celebration of Motown's 50th Anniversary, Motown released ten new compilations to add to The Definitive Collection series. Each "Definitive" disc contains: Original stereo recordings, digitally remastered; Booklet with classic photos and extensive liner notes; No. 1 hits, anthems and classic B-sides; Familiar Motown greats from every era all whilst being beautifully packaged with a consistent line look. Ten legendary names in music joined the all-star "Definitive Collection" roster!

Track Listing:
1. I Heard It Through The Grapevine
2. The End Of Our Road
3. Everybody Needs Love
4. Take Me In Your Arms And Love Me
5. It Should Have Been Me
7. Didn't You Know (You'd Have To Cry Sometime)
8. Just Walk In My Shoes
9. The Nitty Gritty
10. Friendship Train
11. You Need Love Like I Do (Don't You?)
12. If I Were Your Woman
13. I Don't Want To Do Wrong
14. Make Me The Woman That You Go Home To
15. Help Me Make It Through The Night
16. Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)
17. Daddy Could Swear, I Declare
18. All I Need Is Time

No comments:

Post a Comment