Tuesday, May 29, 2012

LESSONS LEARNED THE HARD WAY

 

website front page

A website for an interesting and sometimes humorous and empathetic reading is Mistake Reports. Using just first name and initial, age and location, those who have made Mistakes share their intimate moments for our edification.

The mistakes range from Stupid to Educational to Amusing to Not My Fault. I found that with many I could relate as similar events had occurred to me and to some of my friends. Unfortunately the site appears not to have been updated for a while, but what is there makes for an hour or so of entertainment on a wet, cold Australian winter afternoon.

tumblr_lgz60vydMC1qdkkqbo1_1280

tumblr_lhcxwy2cni1qdkkqbo1_1280

tumblr_lhcy298s7V1qdkkqbo1_1280

tumblr_ljk6msBuuJ1qdkkqbo1_1280

tumblr_ljk6sgpgXj1qdkkqbo1_1280

To visit the website CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment