Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MORE THINGS TO GET YOU THROUGH THE DAY.

 

  • Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does.
  • Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you're doing. For example: If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom.
  • Put mosquito netting around your cubicle.
  • Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
  • Call the psychic hotline and just say, "Guess".
  • Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, 'Rock Hard'.
  • When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won!", "I Won!" "3rd time this week !!!"
  • When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
  • Tell your boss, "It's not the voices in my head that bother me, it's the voices in your head that do."
  • Every time you see a broom yell, "Honey, your mother is here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment