Thursday, September 26, 2013

Bizarre Workers' Compensation Injuries

 

  • The patient was going to fall for me. I could not let this happen. In so preventing this, I caused myself damage to my knee.
  • This is for the cut on my hand, but I took the stitches out myself. However, I am filing on account of the watchdog biting me and on account of a hurt I got in a fall in the paint shop.
  • In performing the job of which I am capable, I didn't know the machine was on and was showing my new helper what not to do and did.
  • I was proving that I could carry an air compressor and I strained my back.
  • I looked into the hose to see why the water did not come out. It came.
  • I sprained my ankle the same way I sprained my ankle before.
  • I hit my arm against the hopper, and got flea bites.
  • That night I done something I shouldn't-a done and now my back hurts.
  • A gate hit my foot while my back was turned, closing the other side.
  • Customer thought she needed the brakes adjusted. She drove the car into the station, could not stop the car, came through the door and pinned claimant against the cash register.

No comments:

Post a Comment