Friday, September 23, 2011

ADELE TO START PLAYING ARENAS

 

adele3

Adele has been forced to give up her dream of only ever performing in small venues due to an overwhelming demand for tour tickets.

Adele suffers severe stage fright, and earlier this year insisted she will never play an arena tour due to her fear of huge crowds.

During a performance at London's small Hammersmith Apollo on Tuesday, Adele told concert-goers the stellar success of her second album 21 means she has to move to arenas to meet ticket demands from her fans.

"Do you like seeing me in small venues like this one? This is the last time you'll catch me at a venue like this. These will be my last theatre dates as I'm moving on to arenas. I'll be at the (London) O2 (Arena) in February.

"Too many people want to see my shows, I have to. Don't worry, I'll still get into the crowd and everything. You know I don't like all that arena s**t!"

The soul star has also reconnected with the ex-boyfriend who broke her heart and inspired her hit album 21.

The singer wrote the chart-topping album about her painful break-up after splitting from the unnamed ex, who she called her "soul mate".

No comments:

Post a Comment