Monday, September 19, 2011

MORE FUNNY ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGES...

 

  • Knock, knock. (Pause. Caller thinks, "Who's there?") Isn't that *my* question? (Pause.) Please leave a message...
  • Leave a message or I'll send 30,000 volts through your phone. I am an electrical engineer. I can do that.
  • Let the machine get it.
  • Like, wait, gosh. This is so confusing.
  • Lindsey's not home now. This is his domestic droid speaking. I'm not programmed to answer the phone, so just leave a message, and Lindsey will get back to you as soon as possible.
  • Lucifer speaking. Who in hell do you want?
  • Me no here. Me go bye. Leave me message. Me reply.
  • My time is billed at $125 per hour. Please begin your message with your MasterCard or Visa number, card type, and date of expiration. I'll get back to you pending credit approval. Hi, this is Jim. Welcome to my Fun Phone Line, where you can talk to my answering machine for only $0.95 per minute! Please leave your credit card number at the tone...
  • Next on Public Radio 91 we'll be hearing music of Antonin Dvorak, his "Beep Serenade in C-Sharp Minor, Opus 72."
  • No! NO! Not THAT! Anything but that! Not the beep! No! Please! Not the beep! Anything but the beep! AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment