Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ANNE HATHAWAY FOR “GLEE”

 

anne_hathaway_09AUS7

Anne Hathaway will land a role on "Glee", after all.

Following the beauty's statement that she had not heard from Ryan Murphy again regarding her potential guest starring stint, the FOX series' creator has recently said that the talks are still going on and they will further discuss her role soon.

"I'm meeting with Anne in the next couple weeks," Murphy told MTV News on the red carpet of 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards last Sunday, September 18.

"We're not going to do guest stars at all the first half of the season, but I would love to work with her, and she supposedly has the whole thing mapped out," he added before gushing, "I'm curious as to what she wants to do. I love her. I think she's great."

No comments:

Post a Comment