Saturday, September 24, 2011

MORE SELF ANNIHILATING SENTENCES

 

Are you ever stuck for words or in need of a way out of a tricky conversation? Not any more – ‘Self-Annihilating Sentences‘ are the perfect get-out clause which will instantly put an end to any argumentative or stagnant discourse!

  • Emergency service provided only with twenty-four hours notice.
  • The answer is maybe, and that's final!
  • Before I begin my speech, there's something I want to say.
  • All emergencies will henceforth be deferred!
  • We will keep on fighting until the violence ends!
  • I'm not leaving the party until I get home!
  • He won thumbs down.
  • Hips on shoulders, place! -- As you were! Can't be done; hips down!
  • Do as much as you can! But you probably won't be able to.
  • Ignore this sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment