Thursday, January 10, 2013

Judy Garland: A Musical Anthology: An A&E Biography

 

JUDY GARLAND A MUSICAL ANTHOLOGY

This is a MUST HAVE. A&E has done a fantastic job of pulling together the songs of Judy Garland. One in particular that you won't get anywhere else, "It's All For You" was Judy trying to tell us something?

Track Listing:
1. Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart
2. You Made Me Love You/For Me And My Gal/The Trolley Song
3. Hello Bluebird
4. Over The Rainbow
5. Come Rain Or Come Shine
6. I Don’t Care
7. Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody
8. After You’ve Gone
9. Just In Time
10. Maybe I’ll Come Back
11. Shine On Harvest Moon/Some Of These Days/My Man/I Don’t Care
12. The Party’s Over
13. Danny Boy
14. The Man That Got Away
15. He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands
16. We’re Off To See The Wizard
17. It’s All For You

No comments:

Post a Comment