Thursday, January 17, 2013

Resume Blunders

 

  • To acquire a creative development position within the entertainment industry that would utilize my vast (2 years) technical experience.
  • To find a gig.
  • My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I have no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage.
  • I demand a salary commiserate with my extensive experience.
  • Terminated after saying, "It would be a blessing to be fired."
  • Responsibility makes me nervous.
  • Being in trouble with the law, I moved quite frequently.
  • In my last position, got nowhere as part of a 60-person herd.
  • I did not give the company my full effort and received no chance of advancement in return.
  • Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as job-hopping. I have never quit a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment