Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MORE FUNNY ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGES...

 

  • Hi, I am a machine. Why do you hate talking to me? I never hurt anyone. Can we talk after the beep?
  • Hi, I am not here right now, but if you are a friend, leave a message, if you are a creditor you can kiss my (beep)
  • Hi, I'm not home right now but my answering machine is, so you can talk to it instead. Wait for the beep.
  • Hi, I'm not home right now but my answering machine is, so you can talk to it instead. Wait for the beep.
  • Hi, I'm sorry I can't answer the phone right now. Leave a message, and then wait by your phone until I call you back.
  • Hi, this is Ed. I'm secretly replacing Jane and Bob with dark sparkling Folger's Crystals. Leave your name, number, and a brief message and they'll call you back when they're nice and percolated. See if you can tell the difference.
  • Hi, this is George. I'm sorry I can't answer the phone right now. Leave a message, and then wait by your phone until I call you back.
  • Hi, this is Jackie, it hurts me inside to know I missed your call...OUCH. Leave your painful message after the beep.

No comments:

Post a Comment