Wednesday, December 7, 2011

HOMER SIMPSONS WORDS OF WISDOM

 

  • Beer - now THERE'S a temporary solution.
  • How could you? Haven't you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain What's His Name? We live in a society of laws! Why do you think I took you to all those "Police Academy" movies? For fun? Well, I didn't hear anybody laughing - did you? Except at that guy who made sound effects. Where was I? Oh yeah, stay out of my booze.
  • Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?
  • You're saying butt-kisser like it's a bad thing!
  • Well, let's just call them, uh, Mr. X and Mrs. Y. So anyway, Mr. X would say, 'Marge, if this doesn't get your motor running, my name isn't Homer J. Simpson.'
  • I know what you're saying, Bart. When I was young, I wanted an electric football machine more than anything else in the world, and my parents bought it for me, and it was the happiest day of my life. Well, goodnight!
  • Apu, you got any Skittle Brau? Never mind, just give me some Duff and a pack of Skittles.
  • You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
  • Those guys were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.
  • Extended warranty? How can I lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment