Saturday, March 31, 2012

LIAM NEESON OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED FOR “THE DARK KNIGHT RISES”

 

Liam-Neeson_01

The Wrath of the Titans production notes officially confirm that Liam Neeson will be reprising his role of Ra's Al Ghul in The Dark Knight Rises.

"Neeson next appears in Peter Berg’s actioner “Battleship,” and he also will be seen in Christopher Nolan’s much-anticipated action thriller “The Dark Knight Rises.”

Feel like you've heard this before? That's because in January, Liam Neeson told showbizspy.com, "I can tell you nothing about Dark Knight Rises, seriously. I was on set for maybe an hour-and-a-half and the director didn’t tell me anything of what it’s about. So, I’m being very honest when I say I have no idea what’s going to happen.” There were still people that said, "Well, technically he didn't actually say he IS in it." Now we have Warner Bros.' Wrath of the Titans production notes, and they eliminate all doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment