Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MORE CLASSIC ONE LINERS

 

  • I used to be a lifeguard, but some blue kid got me fired.
  • I live in California, and my watch is three hours fast, I can't fix it, so I'm moving to New York.
  • I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon.
  • Ask to see my tattoo of a rose, but don't ask outside. I'm constantly bothered by bees.
  • It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
  • There is no "I" in "Team", but there are four in "Platitude-Quoting Idiot".
  • One goldfish says to the other, "If there's no God, who changes our water every week?"
  • A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered drawer.
  • A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
  • Treat each day as your last; one day you will be right.
  • Follow your dreams, except for that one where you're naked at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment